It’s a link rodeo. Here’s my roundup.
- As if we needed another reason to avoid fast food.
- Speaking of DuPont, this article is not new, but an important long read. And things aren’t exactly improving.
- Some clever folks are devising a partial solution to microfibre pollution from clothes washing.
- You can stream this 30 minute documentary following Markus Eriksen of 5 Gyres, and Jack Johnson as they go on plastic trawl and explain why the smog of the sea is actually way worse than a trash island the size of Texas.
- I wrote about my own nurdle encounter this week too.
- Canadian filmmaker and conservationist Rob Stewart changed the way we see sharks. This is what he was working on when he died.
- It would be nice to see Australia lead the charge on renewables innovation. Here’s one such sign of something interesting happening.
Have you read or watched anything interesting this week?