Creativity is merely resourcefulness amidst constraints.
Limitations then, are a way to practice creativity. Creativity is a muscle. So being faced with limitations can improve your life by showing you ways and methods you would otherwise not have considered.
- How can I use all of these tomatoes from my garden?
- What could I do with this old tee shirt?
- What other uses might this empty glass jar have?
- What else could I cook while the oven is up to temperature?
- What are some groups that might be interested in taking my food scraps?
- How long could I go without buying anything new?
- What are some recipes for plant-based meals so tasty I won’t be asked, ‘where’s the meat?’
- How little household waste can I produce and still live a fun and productive life?
What are your constraints? How are you deciding to being resourceful?